The liver is one of the most important organs in your body, which responsibility is to transforms toxins into waste. This waste is later removed from the body through urine and feces.
However, as the time passes by, the liver function weakens, becoming sluggish and overwhelmed and the ability to eliminate toxins properly is reduced. In this case, it stores them in fat cells, mostly in the belly area.
As the result of the reduced function of the liver, the people are prone to some health problems, and we will present you some of them in the article below.
WHAT IS THE FATTY LIVER DISEASE?
The liver is a naturally fatty organ, which means that there should be some fat in it at all times. When the fat is higher than normal (5% to 10% of the total weight of the liver), the people are facing so called the fatty liver disease.
There are known two types of fatty liver diseases:
- Alcoholic liver disease and
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Alcoholic liver disease occurs as a result of overindulgence in alcoholic beverages while the nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is the result of high cholesterol levels or genetics.
Here are listed symptoms that may be caused by excess fat in the liver, and show you to initiate the detoxification:
- UNEXPLAINED WEIGHT GAIN
When your liver doesn’t work 100%, it doesn’t function properly, on removing toxins from the body and reducing calories fat will circulate from the gut through the bile and back to the organs.
Due to the created antibodies in a healthy liver, it can respectfully attack allergens. In a case of decreasing of the liver functioning, the body stores those allergens and the excessive buildup of them lead to allergy symptoms like fogginess, itchiness, and headaches.
- CHRONIC FATIGUE
As the toxins prevent the metabolism of muscle tissues it can result in physical fatigue and ache. For a longer period of time, the tiredness can turn into irritability, depression, and angry eruptions.
- EXCESSIVE SWEATING
When the liver is forced to work hard and gets overworked, its functioning is drastically reduced and then liver becomes hot. As it has the ability to transfers the heat to the rest of the body, in trying to cool itself, it indicates excessive sweating.
- ACNE WON’T GO AWAY
The hormonal imbalances is another symptom that toxins in the liver can cause. Because of that are caused many skin issues like acne, as there is no external cleansing that will treat it and it can last until the liver’s functioning is improved.
- BAD BREATH
Some people are suffering from a bad breath even their oral health and hygiene are on a very high level. This problem can be caused if they have a problem with their liver, but the best way to be sure about this is to consult the physician.
WAYS TO GET RID OF LIVER DISEASE
- The easiest way of releasing fat from the liver is with practicing a proper diet. You should be focused on consuming foods like dandelion root, sweet potatoes, bananas, liver, and ginger root, as they are the foods proven in easing and reducing the effects of a fatty liver disease.
- The breakfast smoothies are a good solution to use super power ingredients in your diet. So you can make your own smoothie with bananas, ginger and dandelion root, which is enormously effective in combating this disease.
How to prepare smoothie:
1) Blend chopped banana with one cup of Greek yogurt, two tablespoons peanut butter, crushed ginger root, and one teaspoon of dandelion root.
2) Serve it immediately.
3) Incorporate into your diet one-to-two times a day.