If you want a bigger, bubbly, stronger and beautiful butt, then you are at right place. In this article, you will get 4 weeks bigger butt workout challenge that will work effectively to shape your butt.
Every women and man want to have bigger and beautiful rounded butt to look sexy and attractive.
To get bigger butt you need to do few things that can turn many heads on your killer butt.
And you have come up to the right place for this information.
Today we will discuss 3 exercise and 4 weeks challenge to get bigger butt. These are the highly effective exercises that work on your butt muscles deeply and helps to lift them up.
So, Are you ready to take this 4 weeks butt workout challenge?
Know here, how to start and which exercises to do for 4 weeks. I am sure this workout plan will help you out much and at the end of the month, you will be happy to see the results.
Along with forming butt muscles, it also helps to lose weight and strengthen your body.
This post contains the affiliate link.
How to get bigger butt
Following this 4 weeks, bigger butt workout challenge will not only shapen your buttocks but also help to tone up your lower body. You have to do just one thing, Be regular on your workout plan!
3 exercise that works effectively on your butt muscles are:
- Jumping Jacks
- Deep Lunges
How these exercise help to get bigger butt?
These 3 exercises work best on three main muscles of your buttocks-
- Gluteus Maximus- Lunges work
- Medius- Jumping jacks work
- Minimus- Squats work
Butt workout is all about the angles you use to improve butt muscles. When you work on butt muscles from multiple angles, you not only work on butt muscles but also on the parts that attach to the pelvis bones (Part that provides support to the upper and lower body), and hamstring.
That’s how these 3 exercises lift your butt muscles and shape them round and bubbly that every woman wants.
Exercise to get bigger butt within 4 weeks
1). Jumping jacks
One of the basic warm-up exercise that works best on the bigger butt and strengthens legs too. Best workout for any beginner to start easy.
How to do:
- Stand straight with feet hip-width apart, back straight and abs tight. Keep your hands along sides.
- Bend your knees and jump into the air to open your legs wide.
- At the same time raise your hands overhead.
- Now jump again to bring your feet together and lowers down your hands in reverse motion.
- Repeat full cycle as one jumping jacks.
2). Deep Lunges
Strengthen hips muscles and thigh muscles through movements of both legs. An effective workout for weight loss too. It will tone up your lower body and make your buttocks bubbly. Just one month is enough to see the results.
How to do lunges:
- Keep your upper body straight with shoulders back, chest lifted, chin-ups and abs contract.
- Now take a big step forward with left or right leg, in which you feel comfortable first.
- Lower your hip until both knees bent at 90-degree
- Don’t push your legs so far.
- Return the starting position and practice it with opposite leg.
One of the highly effective exercise for legs and buttocks muscles. It’s whole body workout that you do in everyday routine jobs even without realizing, like picking up something from the floor, getting up and down from office chair.
Try to sit deep down to stretch your hamstring and buttocks muscles.
How to do squats:
- Stand straight with your feet slightly apart wider than your hips and arms along the sides.
- Keep your toes slightly outward and look straight.
- Choose a spot on the wall in front of you to look on it for entire squat time.
- Keep your arms straight parallel to the ground to balance properly.
- Now move your hips slowly backward, while bending your knees down.
- Make sure to keep your spine straight and shoulder up.
- Squat down until your hips joint is lower than your knees.
- Keep everything tight and drive through your heels.
- Now, pause for few seconds and lift back to the starting position.
Sports you can play to get bigger butt
To build legs and buttocks muscles, few games can also help you to get perfect shape of the body. Few are:
Few More Tips:
- Eat lots of lean proteins, vegetables and fruits, healthy fats and right carbs.
- Try shapewear, like butt lifter shaper or a girdle.
- Do regular jumping squats, or other toning monkey exercise.
- Wear high heels.
- Wear high-waist fitted pants to show off your curves.
- Do swimming and play other sports to get bigger
- Drinks plenty of water.
You may be interested in: If music is your inspiration to continue your workout, then this running belt